KFC Heaven KFC Heaven

mmmm

reminds me of the grease friers.

ff6:boss battle rock ff6:boss battle rock

um...

not bad, but not that great... Not a very good remix.

Spark Mandrill (MMX) Spark Mandrill (MMX)

aaaaaaaaarrrgh, this song was my bane when i was younger, this was probably the toughest of the megaman x levels, other than the fsigma levels... That damn thing on the moon... Love this song now tho, I ace that level every time :)

SeanSullivan responds:

The sigma levels are a bitch!

Around the Campfire Around the Campfire

it was good

in fact it was excellent, might consider a slightly less monotonous drum beat, change it up or throw in a symbol or something, you know?

Us (Live) Us (Live)

lmao

sounds like you guys had the cookie monster helpin u uot in this one, totally random and hilarious, bhahaha, make another one!

Quest of Eve Main Theme Quest of Eve Main Theme

sweet song

realy well done, and I'm looking forward to the game

Rock Armor Rock Armor

holy shiza!!!

yo, this was always my favourite level in that game, not only was the secret final weapon dealy there, but you got to ride on those badass platforms! Great work man, this is so awesome, brings back so many good memories :)

Zero-Resurrected responds:

Time to bust out Megaman X!

Final Fantasy VI - Terra Final Fantasy VI - Terra

ya, it's techno

it is techno, but it's a good rendition of the original regardless, but I do like orchestral versions of this song better than techno, so maybe try an orchestral one too

letters letters

this is for all ur songs

your a very god musician, I'd like to see more from you, the only problems I have seen are that the songs are sometimes a bit slow, and the singing is a little pitchy at times, other than that, excellent

The Bukkake Udon Song The Bukkake Udon Song

ahahaha!!!

Bukkake, Bukkake, Bukkake, Udon!!!!! rofllmao, this sing is not only awesome, it is hilarious!

astroninja responds:

bukkake is many many thanks and many retro dance mvoes to bust at the disco! There is no fire in the disco, only bukkake beats! THANKS FOR THE HIGH SCORE! Much love from Singapore in ASIA to wherever you areeeee!!

ASTRONINJA
___________

Keep in touch with us. We promise to write back :) ADD US at www.myspace.com/astroninary. Just drop a hello, download more free songs, and give us some fish! <////\\---< FISHY!